Join us at the Railbike Barn an hour and a half before sunset for an evening expedition unlike any other. You will meet your guides and mount up on our Railbikes that are specially equipped with an electric assist, LED lights, snacks, and beverages of your choosing. After learning how to ride your bike you will disembark the Railbike Station, meandering by the Pudding Creek Estuary and into the Redwood Forest towards Glen Blair Junction.
Glen Blair Junction is open to you. Sit and roast marshmallows by the fire, take a romantic stroll through the forest, or play a competitive game of cornhole. You will be at Glen Blair Junction for a total of one hour, half of the time spent in the waning sunlight and the other half immersed in the dark.
Bikes will depart at 20 second intervals to ride back to the station. The moonlight as well as the LEDs will guide you home.
Rate is $295.00 per bike, with room for two riders.
There is no discount for single riders.
Fares include an 8% Historic Preservation Assessment.
Facial coverings are not required but are encouraged
Please practice 6 feet social distancing
Wash hands frequently
If you feel ill please do not make your reservation and notify us via telephone or email
All passengers are required to fill out a rail bike participant release of liability and assumption of risk agreement prior to receiving their boarding passes. Riders should be capable of bicycling recumbently for hours at a time at low exertion.
Trip subject to cancellation due to inclement weather.
- Single Riders must be at least 18 years of age.
All passengers must be at least 3+ years old.
- Maximum weight is 250 pounds (per rider).
- Casual sports attire is suggested.
- Close toed shoes are required.
- Helmets are required, you may bring your own or a sanitized helmet will be provided to you.
- Please bring water.
- Dogs are not allowed on this trip at this time. If you would like to bring your furry companion along, please see the Pudding Creek Express, the Wolf Tree Turn or the Railbikes along Pudding Creek.