Departing from Fort Bragg, a guide will lead you and your small group on your pedal-powered vehicles on a roughly one-and-a-half hour trip, with a 30 minute stopover at Glen Blair Junction, where you can relax or hike our trail into the redwoods.
You'll travel along the Pudding Creek Estuary, where you may see osprey, blue herons, and other wildlife. The journey takes you into majestic redwood groves, and to a turnaround at the historic Glen.
This trip is suited for riders of all skill levels. The railbikes include an optional motorized assist, to help you up the return grade, or simply to allow you take a breather during your ride. Riders are requested to show up 30 minutes before the ride for orientation.
Rate is $89.95 per bike, with room for two riders.
There is no discount for single riders.
Fares include an 8% Historic Preservation Assessment.
Facial coverings are mandatory
Please practice 6 feet social distancing
Wash hands frequently
If you feel ill please do not make your reservation and notify us via telephone or email
All passengers are required to fill out a rail bike participant release of liability and assumption of risk agreement prior to receiving their boarding passes. Riders should be capable of bicycling recumbently for 30 minutes at low exertion.
Trains and Railbikes run rain or shine. Always dress appropriately. Railbike riders – you will get wet, so unleash your inner child, it’s fun!
- Single Riders must be at least 18 years of age.
- Not suitable for small children. All riders must be able to walk and should be at least 6 years old.
- Minimum height is 31” from hips to floor.
- Maximum weight is 250 pounds (per rider).
- No infants or canines on this experience.
- Casual sports attire is suggested.
- Close toed shoes are required.
- Please bring water.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your schedule departure time.