February 11th, 12th, 13th, and 14th at 10:30am and 1pm
Once boarded on your electric-assisted Railbike, your romantic journey will begin from our newly refurbished Railbike Barn in Fort Bragg, and take you through the unparalleled beauties of nature. Upon arrival at your destination, you will be greeted with many activities to partake in from hiking the redwood forest, playing a round of cornhole with a beverage of your choice, or sitting around a cozy campfire (weather permitting). Whatever your fancy, we’ve crafted this journey to be one you and your partner won’t soon forget.
Each Railbike includes a drink token for the Glen Blair Bar and a Valentine's Day commemorative gift
Departing Fort Bragg 10:30am and 1pm
Rate is $295.00 per bike, with room for two riders.
There is no discount for single riders.
Fare includes drink ticket for Glen Blair Bar and commemorative gift.
Fares include an 8% Historic Preservation Assessment.
All passengers are required to fill out a rail bike participant release of liability and assumption of risk agreement prior to receiving their boarding passes. Riders should be capable of bicycling recumbently for 30 minutes at low exertion.
Dog trailers and crates are now available for your dogs (total weight) up to 150 pounds. $30 per trailer includes complimentary dog bandana and treat. Subject to availability. Dimensions are 42” x 28 ¼” x 29 ½”
Trains and Railbikes run rain or shine. Always dress appropriately. Railbike riders – you will get wet, so unleash your inner child, it’s fun!
- You must arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
- Single Riders must be at least 18 years of age.
- Not suitable for infants. Children ages 3-5 must use provided harness or their own car seat.
- Maximum weight is 250 pounds (per rider).
- Casual sports attire is suggested.
- Close toed shoes are required.
- Helmets are required, you may bring your own or a sanitized helmet will be provided to you.
- Please bring water.